I feel like being mean just because I can be mean to other people. Is something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Feelings v. Behavior

If a person feels like being intentionally offensive, nasty; malicious, or violating someone's rights, and acts on these feelings, this is definitely a problem. People behaving this way tend to experience interpersonal conflicts, low satisfaction in life, and possible occupational or legal problems.
Besides being morally wrong, exploiting, or violating the rights of others can also be a symptom.

In brief: Feelings v. Behavior

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: See a psychologist.

If it is causing you distress seek the advise of psychologist.

In brief: See a psychologist.

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi