I don't have a lot of friends and my family members don't understand me. Is something wrong with me?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Not necessarily.
Sometimes it's simply a personality style.
It may be that there are family problems that are embarrassing and that could cause both reluctance to have friends fearing they will find out. At the same time withdrawing from the family drama could cause misunderstanding. If that is not the case perhaps self esteem or self image issues are behind it. Counseling then would be a good idea.

In brief: Not necessarily.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Trouble with parents
Maybe so and maybe not.
Your parents may be the problem and you are the victum. Best call your doctor to discuss this to see if you need professional help to deal with this problem.

In brief: Trouble with parents
Maybe so and maybe not.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine