I can't hold a job. I am constantly getting fired! am I depressed?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: I don't know

Getting fired "constantly" must have some pattern.
Are you aware of your own possible contributions to these outcomes? I don't know if you're depressed -- it is possible. Even if you weren't depressed when you started working, losing multiple jobs could be very painful. If you think you may be depressed, see your family physician for an initial evaluation. Seeing a therapist may help also.

In brief: I don't know

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: That's possible

There are many reasons why people don't hold jobs for long.
Most common are lack of skills to do well, emotional issues unsolved, conflicts with bosses or peers or just plain not liking the job. Depression and social phobias including agoraphobia are common emotional issues. Depression doesn't just affect work it flows into all areas of your life. Talk to your dr to see if it is depression.

In brief: That's possible

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett