I hate getting up in the morning. Am I depressed?

Dr. Mark Reynolds

In brief: Maybe

Symptoms of depression include guilt, feelings of sadness or unhappiness, irritability or frustration, loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, reduced sex drive, insomnia or excessive sleeping, change in appetite, restlessness, slowed thinking, speaking or body movements, indecisiveness, and suicidal thoughts.
If you believe you are depressed please see your physician.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Hate to get up

It depends. Do you feel depressed or sad most of the time? Is your sleeping pattern abnormal.
Is something interferring with normal sleep. Discuss this with your family and see your doctor about your problems to find the cause.

In brief: Hate to get up

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine