I just had a full spin of mood. Do I have some kind of a mental disorder?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Not sure
What you mean. Spin from what to what--depression to mania, happy to rage full, or what? Whatever it is, it doesn't sound comfortable or happy.
Be evaluated by a psychiatrist to help you figure this out.

In brief: Not sure
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: I need translation.
Do you mean a radical 180 degree shift in a mood? People who are bipolar have such shifts.
Sometimes severe depressions can have that "full spin of mood". If it occurred after some horrific or wonderful event it's understandable. If you mean a mood where you do a complete 360 degree spin then it could be what happens in a rapidly cycling bipolar individual. You might want to talk to a counselor.

In brief: I need translation.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Eric Weisman