What dental floss is strong and will not stick?

Lightly waxed. Johnson and johnson lightly waxed.
Glide/oral b satin. Glide or Oral B satin are my favorite brands of floss which do not tear as easily and feel the smoothest. I especially recommend these for people with a lot of exisiting dental work.
Try different ones. Some people have different preferences and with the same dental floss someone might love it and someone else hates it, so best thing to do is try different types yourselves.
Glide. Polytetrafluoroethylene (ptfe) floss were preferred to nylon ones in one study. This type of floss is easier on your teeth, and is just as effective as others. Glide is on the brands of this type of floss. Has worked well for me.
Many different kinds. Dental tape is a stronger, thicker dental floss but can be more difficult to use in between tight tooth contacts. Waxed floss tends to not get caught or frey as much, but may not clean as well.
Glide / Teflon floss. For ease of use and strength a monofilament teflon (ptfe) floss is best. However, it is so slippery you hardly see plaque stuck to it ; you feel "unproductive." but... That's ok because really all you need to do is disrupt the plaque colony for the plaque to be neutralized. You must floss correctly at least once a day. If you skip one day, your gums bleed ; it is like you never flossed.