Is there anything doctors can do to reverse amenorrhea? Are there any medications that doctors can give that will end amenorrhea? .

The Answer is yes. But you need to go see a gynecologist who will need to check your hormonal balance and correct it with the use of female hormone supplements. Most woemn recover from amenorrhea with the help of medications from the gynecologist.