How do doctors perform root canals?

Root canal therapy. Root canal therapy involves making a small hole into the tooth to remove the pulp from the center of a tooth. Mechanical and hand instruments are used to remove pulp and irrigants are used to flush out the contents. Finally, a filling of gutta percha is cemented into the cleaned canal spaces and the tooth is restored with a filling and/or a crown. Root canal therapy usually takes 1 or 2 visits.
Careful and meticulo. An opening is made in the occlusal or lingual part of the tooth. The dentist carefully removes all the diseased pulp tissue present then cleans and sterilizes the root canals and pulp chamber. This creates a space that is filled w a special root filling material.Most specialists do this with a microscope to enhance visibility and precision.This is all sealed with a core filling over the treated.
Root canal. After numbing your tooth , your dentist will drill into the biting part of yout tooth until she reaches the dental pulp. Using special instrument they will clean out the pulp and the pulp canals they go down thru the roots to clean out the dying tissues. Then they "fill" the now empty canals.
Dental specialty. A root canal is indicated when the small canals within a tooth becomes infected – then the pulp inside the tooth may also become infected. A dentist or an endodontist performs the root canal procedure to remove the infection. The canals are cleaned and then filled, and a filling or crown is placed on the tooth.