Who do I see if I suspect I have oral cancer?

Oral Surgeon. I would recommend that you start with your dentist and he can recommend and oral surgeon.
A Dentist/Doctor. Most dentists have received training in oral cancer diagnosis. Most states have requirements for dentists to take oral cancer diagnosis continuing education. Oral surgeons generally have more experience and can take a small sample of tissue and have a pathologist make a microscopic diagnosis. A head and neck surgeon or an ENT surgeon can do the same.