What doctor should I see for pain when I chew?

Dentist. Pain with chewing is usually related to TMJ or the tempero-mandibular joint. This is the hinge joint that allows the jaw to open and close. A dentis can usually diagnose the problem and may refer you to an ENT doctor or a maxillo-facial sugeon.
General dentist. If the pain is tooth or jaw related, i would see your dentist. They can either treat the problem or refer you to the correct specialist.