How can I stop my swollen gums from bleeding?

In brief: See your dentist

Swollen, bleeding gums are a sign of gum disease.
That is sufficient reason for you to make an appointment to see your dentist, undergo a complete evaluation and get a diagnosis. Than you can set about to solve your bleeding and swollen gum problem! Don't delay, your teeth and health hang in the balance!

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Gingivitis is a prognostic indicator for longevity, So, please see your dentist and get this addressed quickly!
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See a dentist

Bleeding and swollen gums can be a sign that you already have, gum disease.
The bacteria and other particles, constantly form a sticky, colorless toxic “plaque” on teeth causing the gums to become inflamed and to easily bleed. This is a serious problem, which should be checked professionally by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today!

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: Clean It out

When you cut your hand you leave it alone.
..It heals. When your gums bleed it is because of debris and inflamation and will not go away if you leave it alone. You much brush and floss the area even if it is a bit uncomfortable. It will feel better after you have been doing that for a few days. Most importantly see your dentist for a cleaning and check up.

In brief: Clean It out

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Indu Lal

In brief: Dental hygine

Proper brushing and flossing, of infection is present see your dentist.

In brief: Dental hygine

Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Arnon Rubin