Does blackberry juice treat swollen gums?

Unsure. Drinking fruit juice can be part of a balanced diet that helps with the health of gums. But if you are thinking that blackberry juice helps reduce swollen gums, there is no evidence to support that it will help. I would suggest you see a dentist who treats gum problems for a diagnosis and treatment.
Blackberry . It would be best to have a dentist evaluate your gums before trying this. He can rule out why your gums are swollen. This could be due to something as simple as poor home care to more dramatic such as leukemia . Current radiographs of your bone and teeth and a clinical oral exam would be done.
May be. Due to anti oxidative properties an boos healing prcess, but will like feed back from other doctors.