Does blackberry juice treat swollen gums?

In brief: Unsure

Drinking fruit juice can be part of a balanced diet that helps with the health of gums.
But if you are thinking that blackberry juice helps reduce swollen gums, there is no evidence to support that it will help. I would suggest you see a dentist who treats gum problems for a diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Thomas Davis
Dentistry

In brief: Blackberry

It would be best to have a dentist evaluate your gums before trying this.
He can rule out why your gums are swollen. This could be due to something as simple as poor home care to more dramatic such as leukemia . Current radiographs of your bone and teeth and a clinical oral exam would be done.

In brief: Blackberry

Dr. Thomas Davis
Dr. Thomas Davis
Dr. Indu Lal

In brief: May be

Due to anti oxidative properties an boos healing prcess, but will like feed back from other doctors.

In brief: May be

Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Peter Kurzweil