Is it safe to take Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) while pregnant or breastfeeding?

No. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is an amphetamine-like medication used to treat adhd and is not safe for use in pregnancy or nursing. Although there are few satisfactory alternatives to treat adhd during pregnancy, the risk of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) on the developing fetus is too high to consider its use.
No. Vyvance, which is a stimulant medication requires metabolism in the liver, after which it is turned into an amphetamine. Amphetamines can be dangerous to a developing fetus and can also be excreted in breast milk. Exposing a fetus or infant to amphetamines is not at all good and could lead to lots of problems. Please discuss this very important matter with your doctor and good luck.