I have non-cardiac chest and arm pains. This means that my lung health is not so good, right?

Dr. Luke Hermann
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Not at all.
If the issue is a primary lung problem, it is more likely that the most notable symptom would be feeling short of breath, not pain in the chest and arms.
A common cause of chest pain is acid reflux however it rarely radiates to the arms. Musculoskeletal pain commonly causes both chest and limb pain and is more likely if the pain is reproduced with certain movements or pressing on the involved area.

In brief: Not at all.
Dr. Luke Hermann
Dr. Luke Hermann
Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: PFT
The lung function is determined bu the pulmonary function test.
What are the numbers on your pulmonary function test?

In brief: PFT
Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology