I have a dull pain in my chest, and i'm worried that something is wrong with my lungs. What can I do?

In brief: Go see your doctor

What can you do about a concern about your lungs? Perhaps you should go see your doctor. I am amazed at how many specific health questions are posted without any history or symptoms being provided.
And I am equally amazed that someone would think they could be diagnosed by a web site on the internet. If you are concerned about your health, your doctor would be the person to see. In person.

In brief: Go see your doctor

Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: See your MD

See your primary care doctor and/or a pulmonologist to rule out lung disease with an exam and a chest x-ray.

In brief: See your MD

Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery