I can't seem to breathe when i'm in my shower. I feel suffocated! what can I do?

In brief: Difficult question!
Why are you feeling suffocated in your shower? Maybe the water is too hot.
Maybe the water is too cold. Maybe it's not the water. Why would you post a question on an internet site about that? Perhaps you should try taking baths instead. Or....... You could call you doctor, go see him, and let him try to figure this out with you. In person.

In brief: Difficult question!
Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. Pankaj Kulshrestha
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Suffocation
Any feeling of suffocation needs to be investigated medically.
Cold or hot temperature can precipitate asthma. Suffocation in humid environment can also be a sign of heart disease. You need to see a physician for to rule out any heart or lung disease.

In brief: Suffocation
Dr. Pankaj Kulshrestha
Dr. Pankaj Kulshrestha
Dr. Arnon Rubin