What can I do to protect my lungs from pollution?

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Lung pollution

Avoid inhaling toxic air. Live where you can get good clean air. Do not smoke and live with second hand cigarette smoke.
If you have allergies or asthma, treat these conditions appropriately. Avoid working where you will inhale fumes. If you use chemicals at home for projects or hobbies, make sure you have plenty of ventilation.

In brief: Lung pollution

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Avoid pollution

Minimize one's exposure to the pollution, either by staying away from the pollution, or else wearing a mask or respirator if one has to be exposed to the pollution due to a job.

In brief: Avoid pollution

Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology