Is there anything I can do to help my shortness of breath?

Dr. Savas Mavridis
Surgery - Thoracic

You need to find out what is making sort of breath! you need to see your doctor right away.
There are many reasons why this may be the case, heart or lung or airway related! the most important thing you can do is to see your doctor right away.

Dr. Savas Mavridis
Dr. Savas Mavridis
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See doctor

There are many reasons for shortness of breath including heart problems, lung problems, anxiety problems, clots in the lungs.
They are treated differently so that you need a doctor to examine you and get appropriate testing. The treatment depends on the cause. Some are serious but still may respond to treatment, so get help.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer