How will becoming obese affect my relationship?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Many reasons
Aside from the physical appearance, obesity can adversely affect your health by increase your risk of developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke, metabolic disease, cancer.
..It can also affect your mood, energy level. If you are obese during pregnancy, your unborn child has a higher risk of obesity as well...

In brief: Many reasons
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics
In brief: Relationship
It's hard to say.
It may or may not affect your relationship. What is known is that divorce rates are higher in obese people that have lost a lot of weight. So, i tell all my weight loss surgery patients that so they know what to expect. When two people are overweight and one becomes thin, it can put a strain on a relationship.

In brief: Relationship
It's hard to say.
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi