What are the consequences of childhood obesity?

Dr. Ayman Shahine
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: OBESITY.HI RISK

All kinds of diseases increase if someone is obese, especially if this obesity is scince childhood obese people have lower life expectancy than none obese ones.
I suggest that an obese person should get medical help to loose weight immediatly. Please go visit your doctor and talk to him/her.

In brief: OBESITY.HI RISK

Dr. Ayman Shahine
Dr. Ayman Shahine

In brief: Many harmful effects

Medical consequences of childhood obesity are many.
Obese kids can get cholesterol plaques in the arteries, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes. Liver damage from fatty liver (fat building up inside the liver) occurs in teenagers, but heart damage should not appear until adulthood. Other problems include being teased by others and being too out-of-shape to fully participate in games & sports.

In brief: Many harmful effects