How can I stop feeling discouraged when I cannot seem to lose weight?

Dr. Christopher Powers

In brief: Step back

Recognize that the problem is a disease and there is no one-time for-sure cure.
Step back, reassess what and how you're eating, what you're activity level is, and then readjust your expectations if your goal is a fast fix rather than a lifestyle change.

In brief: Step back

Dr. Christopher Powers
Dr. Christopher Powers
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: That is difficult

That is the problem with diets, you lose than gain more.
Do not get discouraged. You should seek help from a qualified physician than can get the right combination of medications and/or nutraceuticals to help you reduce your appetite. Along with a good exercise regimen you can have great success. Hcg diet works really well for long term results and rapid weight loss.

In brief: That is difficult

Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine