What natural supplements can I take to help me lose weight?

Dr. Erica Bial
Pain Management

In brief: Water

Water is often overlooked - it is calorie free, helps to minimize hunger, and being hydrated may help your metabolism. Just not drinking anything with calories and carrying some icy water (maybe with a few glam slices of cucumber or lemon or mint in there?) with you throughout the day may improve concentration and help you feel great.

In brief: Water

Dr. Erica Bial
Dr. Erica Bial
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Supplements

Consider garcinia cambocia.

In brief: Supplements

Consider garcinia cambocia.
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine

In brief: None

There are no known dietary supplements that truly help a person lose weight.
Don't be fooled by advertising. Learn how to eat mostly healthy foods that don't contribute to weight gain such as vegetables and beans, add in some fruits, nuts, and wild salmon and watch the weight drop.

In brief: None

Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine