How can I stop feelings of resentment over my husband's weight?

Dr. Sara Stein
Functional Medicine
In brief: Anger over Weight
Great question! i'm assuming he is obese, not thin.
It's helpful to reframe our understanding of obesity as a chronic medical condition instead of a character flaw. Cravings & overeating are often due to severe nutrient deficiencies and food sensitivities, altered brain chemistry, and changes in stress hormones. Can you become his partner in restoring health rather than dieting? Good luck!

In brief: Anger over Weight
Dr. Sara Stein
Dr. Sara Stein
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Resentments
Be open with a friend and try to determine what it is about your husband's weight that disturbs you and how realistic your concerns are.
Best.

In brief: Resentments
Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine