Will cayenne pepper help me lose weight?

Unlikely to happen. Eating foods that contain cayenne pepper can help with weight loss only if a person doesn't increase the total amount of calories eaten per day. For example, eating spicy food might lower a person's appetite, so he doesn't eat as much at that meal. However, drinking a root beer float to wash down the spiciness will give a person lots of sugar & fat calories, thus increasing his calories & weight.
Another Fad. All these fad diets work in the short term, but the results are not lasting. Also, the stools you produce on the master cleanse diet leaves an unhappy house cleaner!