How will losing weight affect my confidence levels?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Self Esteem
If one is overweight, there can be a coexisting issue with self esteem.
If by losing weight, one has a better feeling of self and self worth and esteem, then confidence can be boosted. Everyone likes to think they look better and believe that they are accepted and considered as an equal. Confidence follows improved self esteem.

In brief: Self Esteem
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics
In brief: Confidence
Everyone is difference, but a large percentage of my patients that lose weight tell me that they gained a lot of confidence and self esteem after having surgery and losing a lot of weight.

In brief: Confidence
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine