How can I stop feeling hungry all the time while counting calories?

Foods. Water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.
Protein/fiber/water. Don't skip breakfast & try to get at minimum 12 grams of protein at breakfast and include a good protein source at lunch. Choose snack foods that are hi-fiber &/or hi-protein. Include lots of non-starchy veggies in meals: they are hi-fiber & low-cal so they help fill you up. Drink 16 oz plain water before meals. Get enough sleep: when tired we tend to be hungrier & eat more calories.
Supplement. Supplement with a good organic vitamin mineral supplement with eliminate hunger and cravings. My favorite is Alpha sun from simplexity health. Very important to take 4 caps 3x/day to start to stop hunger and cravings. See my website www.Medac4u.Com.