How can I motivate myself to keep dieting?

Dr. Matt Wachsman
In brief: Sadly
the best motivator is having bad consequences such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.
Or.... visualizing the very real consequences of elevated weight versus the good consequences of not overeating.

In brief: Sadly
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Diet > lifestyle
Presumably u r female, and have been on a dozen diets, have regained the weight each time.
Make a promise to yourself: when you achieve a realistic goal, eg size 12 to size 8, you r going to like yourself, u r going to stay in control of what you put in your mouth, u will not allow emotions to control your behavior. Luv yourself, baby!

In brief: Diet > lifestyle
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil