I hate my body and i'm beginning to hate my life. Will exercise help?

In brief: YES
There are many studies that show that mode improves with exercise.
You should exercise sensibility and not over do it. Start out slowly and build up to your comfort level. It does not matter that you may be doing less than someone else, as long as you are doing it and find joy in your chosen exercise. This joy may not come at first. Walk, bike, roller blade, swim etc, what every you enjoy doing.

In brief: YES
Dr. Scott Shields
Dr. Scott Shields
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In addition to improving your body image, vigorous exercise can lift your mood, if you get in the habit of doing it at least 3 times a week.

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine