I'm sick and tired of running on the treadmill, but I hate running outside in my neighborhood. What can I do?

Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: Join a gym.
Do you have a gym membership? If you do, there's are lots of options available to you.
Elliptical, stair climbers, rowing machines, aerobics classes, cardio kickboxing, yoga, Pilates. Mix it up to keep it fun.

In brief: Join a gym.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Be creative
Congratulations on your exercise.
If you get bored on the treadmill, there are many options to keep you engaged: tv, music, pre-recorded podcasts (www.Itunes.Com) on virtually any subject you may be interested in, reading, working on your laptop, etc. Be creative!

In brief: Be creative
Congratulations on your exercise.
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine