I'm overworked at the office and can't seem to be fully energized. What can I do?

Dr. Joshi Aditi
General Practice
In brief: Healthy habits
Try b-complex vitamins in your diet, they increase energy production, take breaks from time to time to clear your head, to much stress can cause you to feel fatigued, have a well balanced diet.

In brief: Healthy habits
Dr. Joshi Aditi
Dr. Joshi Aditi
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Energy
Stressful work hours and poor diet defiinitely affect your health and energy long term. You should have a complete evaluation of your thyroid, estrogen and testosterone along with a vitamin evaluation.
Taking a high quality multivitamin and omega 3s also is a good start to charging your body to produce adequate energy supplies.

In brief: Energy
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Adam Smith