I'm in college. I end up not eating much from the cafeteria and stuffing myself with junk food. What can I do?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: See options below
Several options: 1) whatever healthy food is available, eat that (maybe not much of a choice).
2) talk with the dining/school administration about changing the menu. 3) many times, colleges have deals with on and off-campus restaurants to sell at reduced prices to college students with their college id. 4) student advantage card for discounts. 5) cook in the dorm. 6) find friends to cook with. Gl.

In brief: See options below
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Peter Kurzweil