I can't fit in exercise with my work schedule. What should I do?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Be creative!
There are many ways to improve exercise and activity in during work.
Some include: taking stairs, parking farther away, walking to your favorite lunch spot, walking to a co-worker instead of using the intercom, hand weights at your desk, stretching exercises when at your desk, or walking for exercise around your work during breaks or lunch. Just keep active!

In brief: Be creative!
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Jason Beasley
In brief: A lot of things
With a busy work schedule, it can be hard to fit in a structured exercise regimen.
If you can't, here are some tips to increase your activity level: use the stairs instead of the elevator, park further away from your destination to increase how far you walk, take a walk on your break. Even if it is a 20 minute walk that gets your heart rate up before or after work, you will reap the benefits!

In brief: A lot of things
Dr. Jason Beasley
Dr. Jason Beasley
Dr. Arnon Rubin