I used to be so fit when I was young, but now that i'm older, I feel so out of energy. What can I do?

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Energy
You need a complete evaluation of your hormone levels by a physician knowledgeable in those areas.
Low thyroid and low estrogen can certainly be causes of low energy. See your health care professional and have them look for causes of fatigue and lack of energy!

In brief: Energy
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Julie Abbott
After excluding worrisome causes of fatigue, slowly start to recondition yourself by walking 10 minutes a day and working up. For most of us, reconditioning is the main reason for lack of energy:)
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine