How can I be fit?

In 400 characters... cardiovascular exercise most days of the week, small more frequent meals, 50 grams of fiber daily, plenty of water so urine is almost clear, six to nine hours of sleep nightly, don't smoke, don't drink too much alcohol, don't talk on your cellphone while driving, complex carbohydrates, lean protein sources, keep weight healthy, don't do drugs, obey the speed limit. Did I miss anything?
Fitness. Get a trainer to help you develop a good exercise program. Start slow and work your way up. This is the best way to develop muscle and cardiovascular fitness!