How can I make sure that I am getting enough nutrients through my diet?

Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice
In brief: Variety
chose a variety of different fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes.
They each will provide different nutrients and prevent boredom as well. Vegetables especially are high in nutrients and low in calories- so make sure you try different ones. You need at least a teaspoon of fat in your diet each day- to absorb your fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Also eat meat, chicken and fish, for variety

In brief: Variety
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Well-balanced meals
As long as you don't have any medical conditions that affect nutritional absorption or metabolism, and you eat well-balanced meals of mostly fruits/vegetables, calcium, grains, proteins and small amounts of unsaturated fats, you should be fine.
If you have specific medical conditions or have concerns about your nutritional status, ask your doctor to discuss it with you and run tests if needed.

In brief: Well-balanced meals
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine