How can I treat chronic epididymitis?

Difficult problem. Chronic epididymitis is difficult to treat as the cause is unknown, and there haven't been enough studies to determine the best treatment. Antibiotics usually don't help and there is varying success with NSAIDS and other medications. Removal of the epididymus has cured the pain in many, but not all, patients. Nevertheless, there is a 60-90% chance it will cure the pain.Get more urological opinions.
Medications. This is generally initially treated with appropriate antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications such ibuprofen. Other treatment measures include a sitz bath and wearing a scrotal support.