What are the chances of getting my partner pregnant if I pull out?

In brief: Pulling out
Is no kind of birth control.
It requires perfect timing and great self control. Most practitioners have neither. Planned parenthood reports that if 100 women practice the pull out method, 27 will become pregnant in a year. So what do you think your chances are? I think they are too high to call that an acceptable contraceptive method

In brief: Pulling out
Is no kind of birth control.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
In brief: Possible pregnancy
The chances are smaller than if you ejaculate in the vagina but the chances are definitely still present.
Remember, it only takes 1 sperm to achieve a pregnancy although in reality many millions of sperm are required to finally reach the egg. Even if you pull out, there is a good chance that some of the semen may have leaked out of the penis during intercourse causing a pregnancy to occur.

In brief: Possible pregnancy
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Jane Van Dis