How long do I need to wait before I see results of a varicocele embolization?

Here are some ... If embolization takes its effect on varicocele, you should immediately see some, not complete, decrease in its size, feel a drastic drop in the pressure in the varicocele in standing position like in lying position, and experience less varicocele-related ache. In 3-4 months, sperm count and concentration in semen will also improve. More? Ask Doc timely.
3 months. Since it takes about 90 days from the time that sperm are made to maturity, any changes you make such as a varicocele repair will take at lest 3 months to have any effect.
Weeks to months. Depending on extent of embolization, clinical results may lag for several weeks to months... Repeat scrotal u/s will provide more information but wait for, at least, three months before calling it a failure...