How can I comfort my partner who feels bad when I experience premature ejaculation?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Go again
Take a break to recover and spend a lot of time in foreplay with your partner until you get an erection and go again.
No reason why you can't have multiple episodes in a session and everybody will be happy also you will note a tendency to last longer and longer with each episode.

In brief: Go again
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Sex and rejection
Talk to your partner and assure your partner that it's nothing that the other person did wrong.
Assure your partner that there is no inadequacy there. Listen to your partner's feelings, especially of disappointment, rejection, sadness, fear of losing you, and the like. Also, you might want to have a physical exam and consider counseling to find out if there are physical/ psychological reasons.

In brief: Sex and rejection
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine