Is there something I can think of to stop premature ejaculation?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

You can try breathing deeply in and out as soon as you have an erection.
Young men can also discuss the problem with his partner and then have sex a second time 30 -40 minutes later.

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: PE

I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng