How can I cope with my shame from premature ejaculation?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Shame
It is difficult but realize this is a common occurrence and not necessarily under your control.
Consult a urologist for medical assistance. Best.

In brief: Shame
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Weber Chuang
There are several treatments including oral medications, topical treatment, as well as counseling that are all effective at delaying the time to ejaculation.
Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Shame
I'm sorry you're having this trouble.
I have to presume that you haven't done anything about it yet? So there is much that can be offered. There are techniques that you can find online and if you have the ear of a concerned doc , should help , or therapist. I am emphasizing solving the problem. Then shame will go away. Shame is there because you have the problem. Luck.

In brief: Shame
I'm sorry you're having this trouble.
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Shame
Being able to communicate this openly with your partner will help, and seeking help from a sex therapist will also help.
Premature ejaculation is very common, effects more people than you think, and with patience and open-mindedness can be effectively dealt with.

In brief: Shame
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
In brief: Talking with partner
Premature ejaculation (pe) is treatable by a doctor. However, with or without treatment, a person with pe should be at the stage in a relationship where he can talk with his partner about his problem, before engaging in sex.
If the relationship is at that stage, his partner should be understanding. A doctor can help find out if other psychological factors are part of the problem.

In brief: Talking with partner