How can I fix my lack of sexual stamina as a male with previously high sex drive?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Low sex drive

The fix depends on the cause of your decreased stamina or sex drive.
There are many causes. The best advice is to call your doctor for an examination to determine the cause and then you can have proper treatment.

In brief: Low sex drive

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Joseph Roosth
In my Internal Medicine practice the most common cause for low sexual performance in a previously good performing male are alcohol use and lack of exercise.

In brief: Depends on cause

If there is a sudden decrease in libido or sexual drive, an evaluation is warranted.
Causes include physiological changes or psychological due to stressors such as divorce, loss of job, etc. . A good clinical history and physical examination with blood tests is neccessary to tailor the appropriate treatment which may include medications and/or hormones or stress management. In the vast majority of cases, a cause can be identified.

In brief: Depends on cause

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Peter Kurzweil