What OTC supplements can help with my testosterone levels?

The Facts. 1) an otc supplement is a food product. They are not supposed to nor do they treat any medical conditions....Including low testosterone syndroms {read the otc disclaimer} otc supplement makers are allowed to make unsubstantiated claims...They are not drugs 2) only prescription drugs have proven benefits. 3) if otc supplements had proven benefits, they would immediately be classified as a drug.
Suma Maca. Great herbs that over time will work are ginseng, dhea, suma maca, horny goats weed. You may find it faster to see your doctor for testing and prescription replacment while waiting on the herbs above to accomplish this for you www.Medac4u.Com.