There's something foreign in my eyes and I can't get it out. It's hurting like crazy! what can I do?

Dr. Suman Das
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Foreign body, cornea

Wash your eye with cold water.You may be lucky to dislodge the foreign body.
If you don't get relief go to the eye doctor.Sometime, corneal ulcer will give you symptom like that.If it persists and if you do not have access to an ophthamologist, go to an emergency room for immediate attention.

In brief: Foreign body, cornea

Dr. Suman Das
Dr. Suman Das
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your MD

This may be serious, especially if you have pain.
You need to see your ophthalmologist. A foreign body lodged in the eye sets up a beautiful home for invading bacteria. You are at risk for developing a corneal infection and/or ulcer. If unattended, this may lead to corneal perforation and intraocular infection with potential loss of the eye.

In brief: See your MD

Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela