I can see this pus-like thing growing in my eyes. Will it go away by itself?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not likely

If this has been slowly growing over months or years, and is on the white or clear (cornea) of the eye, it will not disappear on its own.
The most common conditions are pingueculum or pterygium, both of which are related to ultraviolet and other exposure. If there is pain or it is fast-growing, you should see an eye doctor soon to rule out other conditions.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Ophthalmology

In brief: Depends

You are not giving enough information.
Where is the lesion: on the eyelid? On the white part of the eye? On the central cornea? Is there pain? Is there discharge? How long has it been there? This can be anything from a benign lesion such as a chalazion or pinguecula/pterygium to something more dangerous like a corneal infiltrate or ulcer. Get it checked out today!

In brief: Depends

You are not giving enough information.
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Dr. Jack Hinkle