How should I prepare myself for lasik surgery?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Ask your surgeon
You should see a lasik surgeon for an evaluation and he will provide you with specific instructions.

In brief: Ask your surgeon
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Get informed
The most important thing to do is your homework! there are many excellent surgeons, but you can also get advice from friends, family or colleagues who have had the procedure as to where to go.
Once you have been scheduled for surgery, you should follow the pre- and post-operative regimen that the surgeon has given you very strictly, and keep all your post-operative appointments.

In brief: Get informed
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Ophthalmology
In brief: Surgeon advice
Follow the advice of your refractive surgeon.
Make sure all appropriate measurements are performed in advance. Use pre-operative antibiotics as directed.

In brief: Surgeon advice
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Dr. Daniel Goldberg