When I'm nervous, my heart beats quicker and I can see my pulse in my vision. Is this normal?

Maybe. For some people, this is normal. However, i would probably recommend going to your regular doctor at least once and having him/her check your heart and pulses for any abnormalities.
It can be. When people get nervous, their heart rate and blood pressure increase. If it goes up enough, vision can be affected. If your vision fades in and out with each pulsation, it should be looked at immediately. If it is a rare event, you should make an appointment with your doctor to evaluate your general health.