When i'm nervous, my heart beats quicker and I can see my pulse in my vision. Is this normal?

Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Ophthalmology
In brief: Maybe
For some people, this is normal.
However, i would probably recommend going to your regular doctor at least once and having him/her check your heart and pulses for any abnormalities.

In brief: Maybe
For some people, this is normal.
Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: It can be
When people get nervous, their heart rate and blood pressure increase.
If it goes up enough, vision can be affected. If your vision fades in and out with each pulsation, it should be looked at immediately. If it is a rare event, you should make an appointment with your doctor to evaluate your general health.

In brief: It can be
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology