Sometimes when I talk to someone for a long time, their faces blow up in my head and I get really dizzy. Is this normal?

Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
You are the first person I have heard of with this particular complaint.
If you are serious, then the problem may not be eye-related, but metabolic or neurologic. Please make an appointment with a primary care doctor, who can look for specific things to guide you to the next step. Good luck!

In brief: No
Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Dr. Joseph Barakeh
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
Although we can have many different visual experiences, dizziness and the feeling that objects suddenly enlarge are usually not related to the eyes alone.
The brain interprets what the eyes see and creates an image. Certain conditions (migraines, for example) can cause you to see visual phenomena that are not actually there. If this persists, see your doctor.

In brief: No
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Eric Weisman