I've been getting red eyes mainly in my right corner of my eye. Who should I see to get it checked out?

See an eye doctor. If the redness is on the eyelid, it can be allergic or bacterial. If it is on the white of the eye itself, it can be either of the above, as well as possibly an inflammatory response. Another possibility is a hemorrhage or broken blood vessel on the eye's surface. Most of these conditions can be treated medically, and an eye doctor should easily be able to diagnose and treat it appropriately.