I don't understand the differences between all those eye correction surgeries. Are lasik and Lasix (furosemide) the same thing?

LASIK. Lasik is a surgery where a flap is made in the cornea, either with a laser or a blade, and a laser is used to reshape the cornea to decrease the need for glasses. Lasix (furosemide) is a medication that is used to remove fluid from the body when people have heart problems.
Here's a summary. Lasik, prk, epi-lasik and surface ablation are similar ways a laser changes the shape of the front of the eye (cornea) in order to correct for nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism (laser vision correction surgery). Lasik is often confused with the blood pressure medicine Lasix (furosemide) (furosamide).
No. Lots of terminology in vision correction surgery, such as lasik (laser in situ keratomileusis). Lasix (furosemide) is not a surgery, but a brand medication in the diuretic class generally used for high blood pressure and other conditions.